This selection of experimental short films celebrates the diversity of identities in the queer and feminist communities and stands as a bulwark against normative attacks.
The individual as pamphlet. Her history and trajectories as narratives of resistance. Her existence as a fort that is defended in battle and a shelter that is refueled in the storm. These films unfold from singular and personal statements, often in the form of portraits, and assert themselves as queer through their formal freedom and their sincere commitments, born of subjective experiences.
This program invites us into the bedrooms, into the beds, against the bodies and into the interiority of the characters it presents. It celebrates the diversity of our communities’ identities that stand as a bulwark against normative attacks.
- Face to face in the night- by Loïc Hobi - France - 2019 - 7 min 10
- Cosmic Ass- by Marilou Poncin and Fannie Sosa - France - 2015 - 15 min 18
- La Mesa- by Adrian Garcia Gomez - USA - 2018 - 9 min 45
- My Fuzzy Valentine- by Ben Edelberg - Canada - 2018 - 5 min 03
- Mom’s Clothes- by Jordan Wong - USA - 2018 - 5 min 35
- Blue Flowers- by Fallon Mayanja - France - 2018 - 8 min 24
- Goodbye Fantasy- by Amber Bemak and Nadia Granados - Colombia/USA/Mexico - 2018 - 15 min
- Out of the Blue- by Tarek Lakhrissi - France - 2019 - 13 min 44